TUNED AVANTI TT3 30+

Post your Lambretta dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
User avatar
CANbus
registered user
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:19 am
Contact:

Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 am

I'm going to get my avanti scoot on the road after two years, only change I have made before it was moth balled was to increase the squish from 0.9 to 1.3. I could never get any color on the plug. I'm hoping the squish change will help? watch this space.
11111111 = 0xFF

Lambretta Sash
Dealer
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:10 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta TV 230
Location: Lowestoft
Contact:

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:24 am

Update 2019 The avanti is still running well, not touched engine since last update and ran 85mph on dyno at Mersea 2017 to show its still got it

User avatar
coaster
registered user
Posts: 3117
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 pm
Location: London and Norfolk
Contact:

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:34 pm

Lambretta Sash wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:24 am
Update 2019 The avanti is still running well, not touched engine since last update and ran 85mph on dyno at Mersea 2017 to show its still got it
Certainly did run well and put mine to shame Sash :oops:

Adam_Winstone
registered user
Posts: 1681
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm
Main scooter: Lambretta GP
Contact:

Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:16 pm

coaster wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:34 pm
Lambretta Sash wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:24 am
Update 2019 The avanti is still running well, not touched engine since last update and ran 85mph on dyno at Mersea 2017 to show its still got it
Certainly did run well and put mine to shame Sash :oops:
Sounds like it would put mine to shame too (not hard though as mine is 'off the shelf')!

Ooh, to have a look around the barrel and to see what DT and Sash have done to it... :mrgreen:

Adam

shamrockexpress
registered user
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 pm

I have had an Avanti sitting on the shelf will start a build soon,,,,,,,,,it wil be going into a touring tv2 so i want RELIABILITY as top of the wish list so open to suggestions from the avanti men who have tried and tested :D
Kit will be standard i,m looking a cruiuser and keen to implement this using the RM box pipe.....
so what ignitions, gearing, carb, crank etc.......
look forward to replies
regards Shamrockexpress :D

User avatar
drunkmunkey6969
Moderator
Posts: 2784
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:42 pm
ebay user ID: sc00terotica
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP
Location: North Yorkshire
Contact:

Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:10 pm

shamrockexpress wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:55 pm
I have had an Avanti sitting on the shelf will start a build soon,,,,,,,,,it wil be going into a touring tv2 so i want RELIABILITY as top of the wish list so open to suggestions from the avanti men who have tried and tested :D
Kit will be standard i,m looking a cruiuser and keen to implement this using the RM box pipe.....
so what ignitions, gearing, carb, crank etc.......
look forward to replies
regards Shamrockexpress :D
30mm Delly, 4.6 gearing, DT 60/62mm crank, AF 6 plate clutch, SIP Vape Static ignition set at 17 degrees.

K.I.S.S.

shamrockexpress
registered user
Posts: 329
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 am
Contact:

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:29 am

Keeping it nice and simple which is the hole idea, thanks.
anybody else want to throw their hat into the ring :-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron