Died and no spark

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Micky Tapp
Main scooter: Lambretta GP200

Andy Pickering wrote:Get your old one repaired and keep it a spare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good idea Andy, whose good for stator repairs?
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

I have a friend who gets them done, re wire, new pick up and epoxy over the joints to eliminate potential failure of solder due to vibration, never bin one when they can be reworked to better than they left the factory for half the price of a new one ;-) depending where you live a few on here will sort for you. It's a crusade of mine lol, a mate bought 10 last year for a £10 from a parts bin lol

Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Micky Tapp
Main scooter: Lambretta GP200

Andy Pickering wrote:I have a friend who gets them done, re wire, new pick up and epoxy over the joints to eliminate potential failure of solder due to vibration, never bin one when they can be reworked to better than they left the factory for half the price of a new one ;-) depending where you live a few on here will sort for you. It's a crusade of mine lol, a mate bought 10 last year for a £10 from a parts bin lol

I live in West Yorkshire, anyone got a stator repair dude they can recommend?
shocky

Just remember that not all starors will fire on exactly the same mark you may have on your mag housing any spare should be fitted timed and marked up with the new position
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information