sip road and polini venturi px200

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
andy66
Main scooter: series 3

goldeneye wrote:ran a polini venturi and SIP road on mine, and only a 122 main. I put a P/V on a lads malossi 210 with a STERLING exhaust, and that only had a 130 main, both done loadsa miles. shocked to here of such big main jets. :shock: 160 main?
spoke to a few people and they all said they had to reem a jet out to get it big enough.
the 145 i had in was only just starting to show any colour :cry:
full day and a full tank of fuel doing plug chops......gave it up as a bad job
Bifter
Main scooter: vespa p210

goldeneye wrote:ran a polini venturi and SIP road on mine, and only a 122 main. I put a P/V on a lads malossi 210 with a STERLING exhaust, and that only had a 130 main, both done loadsa miles. shocked to here of such big main jets. :shock: 160 main?

God knows how you did that ,mine has a 130 main with out the venturi
MCH
Main scooter: street racer px

taken the venturi and filter off,

going to standard filter with the sip road and will do plug chops at 120 and 122 mains, see if the colour is correct
goldeneye

Bifter wrote:

God knows how you did that ,mine has a 130 main with out the venturi
I initially put a 140 in, but it was shite, came down to 130 eventually. the lad who rides it is in young guns s.c. (and the groundhogs s.c. Durham) and thrashes the arse off it everywhere. I built it for him over a year ago, and its been down to get an EFL gearbox and T5 4th gear fitted, as the old style gearbox was jumping out of 2nd and 3rd with wear/ extra power etc. not a mark on the barrel /piston /head.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information