Pictures of Lambretta Super Monza Kit.....

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
jonny snatchsniffer

no sense of humour im afraid, im just a grumpy b@5t@rd with a broken ankle :( , and i didnt read it properly at first then couldnt be f@@ked to edit it cos im lazy too
about yr indian drug dealer, can he sort me out :lol:
Supereibar

nelson pk wrote:.......for example a standard vespa compared to a Lammy.
Sorry guys, i love lammys but its true!
Mr. PK, true... NOT! My standard GP150 bog standard top end has been hassle free for three years now, and loads and loads of miles under its frame with me on it. Faster? Maybe, but more reliable? I don't think so. However not even speed would seduce me, I wouldn't trade my lovely lady for a Vespa in a million years 8-)

P.S. Are you Paul Nelson by any chance? :)
RICSPEED

Supereibar wrote:
nelson pk wrote:.......for example a standard vespa compared to a Lammy.
Sorry guys, i love lammys but its true!
Mr. PK, true... NOT! My standard GP150 bog standard top end has been hassle free for three years now, and loads and loads of miles under its frame with me on it. Faster? Maybe, but more reliable? I don't think so. However not even speed would seduce me, I wouldn't trade my lovely lady for a Vespa in a million years 8-)

P.S. Are you Paul Nelson by any chance? :)

yeah ..remember ...vespas in the 80's were pretty new ....lammies got fixed up with s**t found in the back of a shed
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
nelson pk

Mr. PK, true... NOT! My standard GP150 bog standard top end has been hassle free for three years now, and loads and loads of miles under its frame with me on it. Faster? Maybe, but more reliable? I don't think so. However not even speed would seduce me, I wouldn't trade my lovely lady for a Vespa in a million years

P.S. Are you Paul Nelson by any chance?
yeah ..remember ...vespas in the 80's were pretty new ....lammies got fixed up with s**t found in the back of a shed
I'm just talking generally. Very true about Lammies in the 80's and reliablity was a bigger problem then than it is now. Because we've all grown up and got good jobs we can afford the all the lovely remade components now on offer and make our Lammies more reliable. I also think because of the internet and forums like this we have more knowledge about the engines etc rather than trying to get to a rally on a very poorly bodged up scoot!
I still think Vespas are generally more reliable although there are getting to be a lot of bodged up P ranges about now! :lol:
We do agree on something though..................Lambretta over Vespa anyday!!!
I'm just saving for a SuperMonza now so i can call my scoot the GTS eater!!
Oooooooooops..........i really dont want to start a GTS v Classic arguement! :lol:
Chris CSPE
Dealer

LTH are selling the SM top end, and the CE exhaust. Is the kit the standard factory one? And does that mean you can buy the just the top end on it's own?
warts
Main scooter: honda

More pictures on the LTH site including the exhaust, but none of a piston.
http://www.lambretta-teile.de/super-monza_1
Supereibar

Peter, I can accept your argument, after all each has their own personal view upon experience. :)

Best,

J.
nelson pk

I hope your 150 gives you many more years of reliable enjoyment J! :)

You can buy the top end separate from anyone who sells it but Camb Lamb/ CE does not recommend this and it wasn't designed to run with other components but if you want to take the risk and wont blame anyone else if you dont get 30 horses or something goes wrong i dont think there is anything stopping you.

Beware though as there was a batch about that were rejected which made their way to other shops. (I'm not saying who or where as i dont know).
Make sure you ask relevant questions when purchasing.
turbovan

Would like to see Dyno Print or a Dyno day with TS1 & RB That would be a good test :fb:
RICSPEED

Chris CSPE wrote:LTH are selling the SM top end, and the CE exhaust. Is the kit the standard factory one? And does that mean you can buy the just the top end on it's own?
all avalible seperate yes
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information