Play on words?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

I was just doing the usual ebay 'window shopping' when I saw these KITS

Bit of a play on words going on there?
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
Jet200

Not quite sure what you mean Dazza :? The RS (Resurrection Scooters) 225 kits. Am I missing something? :)
goldeneye

obvious really "crap indian 225 kit , needs loads of work, hundred and fifty pund" ....... or "RS KIT (like ralph saxelby, you know , RS and that......) performance ......... can be made to go FASTER........!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! ONLY!!!! 15ZERO......... BUY NOW! WHILE STOCKS LAST!............ BELTER IDEAL XMAS PREZZIE!!!!!. is that what you mean dazza ;) all alegedly of course...........
J1MS

:D PMSL !!... :D :D
goldeneye

aye jims, i just say what i see......... :lol:
Jet200

goldeneye wrote:obvious really "crap indian 225 kit , needs loads of work, hundred and fifty pund" ....... or "RS KIT (like ralph saxelby, you know , RS and that......) performance ......... can be made to go FASTER........!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! ONLY!!!! 15ZERO......... BUY NOW! WHILE STOCKS LAST!............ BELTER IDEAL XMAS PREZZIE!!!!!. is that what you mean dazza ;) all alegedly of course...........
Ahhh, I see what you mean now. Inferring that the RS stands for Ralph Saxelby and not Resurrection Scooters. Dunno, don't know much about these kits. :|
Dazza
Main scooter: S3 LI Rapido 225

It was the Ralph Saxelby connection I was referring to really but I think Goldeneye is on the mark too.

Although I expect they could possibly be OK..

I did notice the sellers had a few listed - some had the RS in the title - some didn't but the description in the listing was the same .
If it aint broke.........tinker with it.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information