Old lambretta literature, Lambretta Notiziario

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
BMC1380

Hi everyone!

I came across a few magazines called "Lambretta notiziario" recently, when cleaning out an old relative´s house. I couldn´t really find any info about them on the web, but then saw this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400830566032? ... EBIDX%3AIT

which might indicate that they might have some value to some. Since not being affected by the scooter-bug, yet that is, I´m willing to part with the magazines. I have a Cooper S-project in need of financial support, and contrary to many enthusiasts believe, not everything one gathers "might come in handy" at a later point.

I´m really (do I sound greedy now :roll: ) in after some advice on this. Would the best bet be to sell them on ebay or are there other arenas for Lambretta enthusiasts one should use? The ebay-link was from Uruguay, but just guessing; Uruguay isn´t the Lambretta haven on earth, or is it :o

Anyway, advice on this would be really helpful. Or, if anyone´s interested, just enjoy the pics from the magazines in this link, to make a good start of 2015 even better :P

Link: http://s471.photobucket.com/user/12Gord ... t=3&page=1

Cheers

Stefan

shocky

Pre series 3 scooters are so pleasing on the eye and really shout out the era they were designed in
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

Stick them on eBay if you want the best price..
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I'll mention this to a couple of pals who are into collecting scooter stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information