vaper speedo

FAQ tech questions, please check if the answer to your question is in here before posting elsewhere.
sparky1
Main scooter: li 150 (madspeed rb20)

im wanting to fit a vaper speedo to my lambretta it has a 12v electronic kit fitted but no battery.and im wanting to know where to attach the main feed wires from the speedo to the wiring loom on the scooter can anybody help cheers. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

sparky1 wrote:im wanting to fit a vaper speedo to my lambretta it has a 12v electronic kit fitted but no battery.and im wanting to know where to attach the main feed wires from the speedo to the wiring loom on the scooter can anybody help cheers. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Take the Live feed from your Vapor and plug into the Brown (Live) feed in the headset/loom :D
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
jonny wadd
Xbox live gamer tag: swingin meeet
Main scooter: lambretta gp200 electronic

The vapour has a battery back up, so the live feed in your headset will be fine, just be careful when you park your scooter up that the speedo sensor and magnet on the wheel don't line up, as this won't allow the vapor to go in sleep mode and will drain the vapors battery ,,, and you will have to re-enter your settings
milf hunter
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information