BGM regulator/rectifier looks the same scootrs rectifier

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
AUSSIE

Hi just been looking at pics of BGM regulator and at my scootrs rectifier and they look the same.
I expect that the german one is better made!
What I'd like to know is can the other terminals on the scootrs one be used in the same way as the BGM one?
Cheers Dave
shocky

im not knocking the bgm one but there products and stage6 are made in Taiwan , all the bgm/stage6 kit ive used has been A1
the bgm one will come with some back up as well as the scootrs or other pattern ones(like the honda cub ones ive used) wont i dont think £20ish is much to pay for a branded product in the grand scheme of things
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
AUSSIE

I know what you are saying shocky, £20 isnt much to pay for a decent regulator/rectifier.
Its that i have an electronic kit and also use the scootrs unit to charge a battery for decent horn and back light, but the scootrs unit has extra terminals so if I can use it as a regulators so much the better.
firekdp

AUSSIE wrote:Hi just been looking at pics of BGM regulator and at my scootrs rectifier and they look the same.
I expect that the german one is better made!
What I'd like to know is can the other terminals on the scootrs one be used in the same way as the BGM one?
Cheers Dave
You have PM.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information