rb exhaust franspeed

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
odd mod squad

hello all
i am sick to death with the noise from my franspeed race,and the joint always blows by the spring and end can, no matter what i use to seal it ,i still get oil on my side pannels

and the oil ,always reach rock oil two vespa jugs to five litres AS PER AF with a tmx 35, 57 needle 330 main,no matter what i do it always spits oil out of the exhaust

is it the carb?

IS IT THE EXHAUST?

IS IT THE OIL

THE RB 225 RUNS FANTASTIC SO DOES MY RB 250 BUT THE NOISE AND OIL ON THE PANNELS DRIVES ME MAD

ANY HELP THANKS :geek:
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

odd mod squad wrote:hello all
i am sick to death with the noise from my franspeed race,and the joint always blows by the spring and end can, no matter what i use to seal it ,i still get oil on my side pannels

and the oil ,always reach rock oil two vespa jugs to five litres AS PER AF with a tmx 35, 57 needle 330 main,no matter what i do it always spits oil out of the exhaust

is it the carb?

IS IT THE EXHAUST?

IS IT THE OIL

THE RB 225 RUNS FANTASTIC SO DOES MY RB 250 BUT THE NOISE AND OIL ON THE PANNELS DRIVES ME MAD

ANY HELP THANKS :geek:
Have you spoke to Andy Francis mate he sells them and may give you some advice
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
sydduckett

I had exactly the same issues with my RB, i had an augusto fitted by JB and that sorted it out..... :D
leigh

My RB spat oil out the end can for a while, started running on 3% no more spitting oil. Have had no issues either
Mel K

Ear plugs for the noise and Mr Sheen to clean your panels :bald:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information