vespa 225

Check here for a list of various carb set-ups to help with jetting and all aspects of carb trickery!
skinhead63
Main scooter: px 225 ish

can any one help with with full carb jet set up on a 30 PHBH for my 225 please
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Probably......if you tell us what cylinder kit you have, what exhaust, if it is reed-valve or not, and what jetting is in it currently, and if you are running an air filter or not........
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
skinhead63
Main scooter: px 225 ish

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Probably......if you tell us what cylinder kit you have, what exhaust, if it is reed-valve or not, and what jetting is in it currently, and if you are running an air filter or not........
dont have carb yet but will have at weekend,jl right hand,no reed block,will not have air fillter, its a beed speed kit which fits straight on to casings no matching all ports are in same place as standard 200 from what i can see,its allso an alloy fined steel linner
cezeta

this may help but i asked beedspeed what tuning spec this kit is and they said standard but 225cc. if i was mis informed then i would be interested to know how these kits go as a stage 4 225 vespa kit was what i was hoping for.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information