ts1 / tmx35

Check here for a list of various carb set-ups to help with jetting and all aspects of carb trickery!
steve chapman

need a bit of help setting up my new ts1, just finished running it in and started to open her up , through the gears 1st,2nd and 3rd seems ok but when i get into 4th it feels like somthing is holding it back , dont think its gearing , just done some plug chops and it looks like its running very week
my set up is std ts1 225 , tmx35 with no filter , 56 needle 2nd clip,22.5 idle,320 main and i am using a jl3 with 19x46 chain and sprocket . any help would be great thanks . steve
steve chapman

thanks everyone for your help
Jet200

Steve, I've no experience of this set up although I know it's quite a popular set up. Just checking with you to see if you've checked the submissions at the head of this subject page? A couple look similar. If not have you had a look at the below link? There are a few other sites, the names of which escape me right now but if I recall them I'll post them too. Sorry I couldn't be any more helpful I know what it's like when things are not quite right! :(

http://www.smellofdeath.com/lloydy/carb.htm
Jet200

steve chapman

thanks jet200 very helpfull . steve
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information