LCGB - BLOA - Concessionaires......confusion

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
Gav BLOA
Main scooter: lambretta

Yes I've got the B and C from Mike's place. Such a shame it was broken up, same with Nigel's collection. There was actually a lot more offered at the time for Mike's collection as a whole, sadly the auction won and lost thosuands.
Gav BLOA

Mark, The LCGB scooters or what's left are at the Bubble car museum. As far as I know in storage there.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Gav BLOA wrote:Mark, The LCGB scooters or what's left are at the Bubble car museum. As far as I know in storage there.
Don’t think they are still there now...
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Steveshipley
Main scooter: Sx150

Init time we took a breather from this and answered my worry about a backfire in lambretta tech please (lol)
shocky

Steveshipley wrote:Init time we took a breather from this and answered my worry about a backfire in lambretta tech please (lol)
No...Image

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
drunkmunkey6969

Steveshipley wrote:Init time we took a breather from this and answered my worry about a backfire in lambretta tech please (lol)
Responded ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Gav BLOA

Backfire depending from carb or exhaust is a timing issue. Retard or forward.
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

Fit new stator.
drunkmunkey6969

Looks like the LCGB have filed an objection to BLOA with the IPO under two section (5 & 3)...and section 5 has been knocked back. So everything is riding on the section 3 objection, for which they need to supply further information...within 2 weeks.

Shame there was no final decision on this from the IPO before the LCGB AGM, as the IPO decision may have...one way or another...allowed the committee to confirm to members if they are continuing with, or dropping, any further legal action.

The saga continues...
GTFOMWSC
Main scooter: GP230 Super Monza CS Tuned

I wish it would hurry up as i can't keep on buying these bags of popcorn i'll start to become addicted and it's not good for my metabolism!
the man don't give a f@@k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information