medway scooters

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
pidtheyid
Main scooter: lambretta li 150 special

Hi, just a quick message to say thanks to Alan,Rob,and Pete at medway scooters, absolutely top blokes.
Went in there two days ago to fit an AF Rayspeed pipe and do a service myself using their tools and ramp and knowledge to save a bit of money.
turned out a quick service and fitting of the exhaust took two days due to the muppet who I bought the scooter of making bodge after bodge after bodge.wrong cables,wrong fixings,cross threaded nuts everything.
Alan and Rob stopped doing their jobs to help me,advice me and gernerally keep an eye on what I was doing.cant thank them enough,anyone who wants a fully refurb scooter or mot or service don't go anywhere else.
top blokes.
many thanks
pid the yid :roll:
garry inglis
Main scooter: ts1 230 and rb200

Nice to hear as a lot of the time were on our own rebuilding these 50year old scooters and it can get very frustrating

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
coaster

I have been in there a few times myself, very helpful chaps even though I only use them to MOT my GTS. Always good for a yarn, they have been in business at that site since the 60's.
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

Yes Alan doesn't stop jawing but some very nice scooters have come out of there. Lot of experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information