GT240 Build

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
eden
Dealer

Darrell, I thought you wasn't talking to me LOL.
I know I wasn't talking to you ;)

Coaster, do what Darrell suggests as he obviously knows everything about everything... you can't go wrong.

Hail the king!

Lmao
Darrell Taylor
Dealer
Main scooter: LAMBRETTA

The idea and often benefit to forum posts is to discuss or debate thoughts and processes , we can all put forward ideas views opinions not all are neccessarily correct but an educated conclusion can often be extracted from the various postings to hopefully help in decision making,choices made
feel free to use this link to contact me on facebook and like it(if u like it)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taylor-T ... 8819767924
eden
Dealer

Darrell Taylor wrote:The idea and often benefit to forum posts is to discuss or debate thoughts and processes , we can all put forward ideas views opinions not all are neccessarily correct but an educated conclusion can often be extracted from the various postings to hopefully help in decision making,choices made

Darrell is always correct though and it's "others" who are incorrect?
Anyone drawing educated conclusions based on real world experience that differ from the kings conclusions will be beheaded at dawn.
ducksta

Think I would trust the scooterist who travels 1000snds of miles every year over a dyno
live life your a long time dead
Darrell Taylor
Dealer

cheers , glad you found the comments useful and improved your understanding.
Darrell Taylor
Dealer

ducksta wrote:Think I would trust the scooterist who travels 1000snds of miles every year over a dyno

1 or a 100 scooterists who use dyno services and provide collective feedback to a central hub over a 6 year term with year on year repeat testing and maintenance regime along with circuit and sprint data and intensive in house testing 12 months a year as a full time position ?
eden
Dealer

6 years? Blink of an eye!
ducksta

Any 24 hour race testing
live life your a long time dead
joespeed

ducksta wrote:Think I would trust the scooterist who travels 1000snds of miles every year over a dyno
dont think so in this day,i did thousands and thousands of miles in the 70's with out the dyno and like eden spent alot of time waiting for a heat seize to cool down ,a lot faster now and less hassle thanks to the dyno and its operator!
eden
Dealer

Funny you think I spend a lot of time waiting for seizes to cool down...
I wonder where you got that idea from. Maybe from your preferred dyno operator, another example of misinformation ;)

In actual fact, I spend a lot more time waiting for people to catch up. Whether that be due to them being slow or due to them having to fill up far too often.

Funny though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information