Run Cancelled and they Wonder Why

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

Nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rbgaz
Main scooter: gp rb230 dragster 180lc

Talking bullshit Sunday u r lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ducksta

But right
live life your a long time dead
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

bristolmod wrote:
Nothing to do with getting a life and its obvious one or two don't grasp the possible outcome of some postings.

My own views on Racism/ sexism are my mine and mine alone- there is no-one on here that knows my views and opinions.

All I am trying to say, is that there are people and organisations out there that take postings such as the initial one very seriously. You can call these people "Political Correctness gone mad" or whatever you like.

The sad fact is that they do have the Law on their side, and if they spot a "politically incorect" posting and it is against the Law, they may take action. I am all for free speach but when I know that there may be a left wing pinko tree hugger reading my messages with nothing better to do that start legal action then that does worry me a tad.

No doubt our "thought masters" have better things to do than look at a scooter rally posting, but stranger things have happened on-line.

As JFK once said, "you can disagree with the law but you break it at your own peril"

I don't give a flying f@@k about the referance to women or "coloureds"- I do worry that some poster is stumbling into a political and legal minefield without realising it.

Chris
he's reet.
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

ducksta wrote:
rbgaz wrote:i f@@king hate a vespa ! so sue me ! and anything mod !
Which came first the chicken or the egg nobody knows but we all know the vespa came first the original scooter, copied by lambretta so you wouldnt have a lammy if it wernt for the vespa
And you wouldn't have a Vespa or a Lambretta if it weren't for WWII and petrol rationing in Italy. 8-) G.
hendy
Main scooter: lambretta li 125

Mr G in NYC wrote:
ducksta wrote:
rbgaz wrote:i f@@king hate a vespa ! so sue me ! and anything mod !
Which came first the chicken or the egg nobody knows but we all know the vespa came first the original scooter, copied by lambretta so you wouldnt have a lammy if it wernt for the vespa
And you wouldn't have a Vespa or a Lambretta if it weren't for WWII and petrol rationing in Italy. 8-) G.
And there wouldn't have been a WWII if Archduke Franz Ferdinand's mammy and daddy hadn't got drunk one afteroon.
Mal*1
Main scooter: Lambretta GP240 TS1

The egg came first...
Juan

What layed the egg?
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

And you wouldn't have a Vespa or a Lambretta if it weren't for WWII and petrol rationing in Italy. 8-) G.[/quote]

And there wouldn't have been a WWII if Archduke Franz Ferdinand's mammy and daddy hadn't got drunk one afteroon.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) G
servetapaul

The equality law says everyone has to be treated the same - therefore,
surely by omitting some factions from the list you would be also breaking the law.........
I am not bound to please thee with my answers - William Shakespeare
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information