MARK CHRISTIES KWAK 500 S6

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
T5-190

soulsurfer wrote:
T5-190 wrote: Thanks for the comments soulsurfer, It would have won best engineering trophy but I was judging the custom show this year hahaha.
In that case, thanks for the trophy ;-) :-D
Your more than welcome, judging is never easy it led to two guys having a punch up, a bottle being thrown and 2 trophies being stolen/misplaced.
Boothy_the_makem
Playstation gamer tag: Phantomkiller_uk
Main scooter: modded t5 classic wi a parker

T5-190 wrote:Well I managed to get it to Warmwell albeit by van, still doing the whole mot on chassis number then down to the DVLA office route. Still working away at the moment so time is still tight. I think it was well received on the whole, had a few sarcastic comments one from a guy wearing a dress. Saying " the f**king guy brought it in a van " and another saying " the tail can was too big " Anyway I thought the rally was a good one, and I had fun all weekend as it was my Birthday weekend too.

On a side note I have bought a Bajaj legshield toolbox of E-bay for £10. This should give more airflow and a bit more room for oil/tools etc.

I Fookin hate carbon fibre :(

i think it looks sh1t

but that looks sh1t hot mate :)
top job anorl. ;) :mrgreen:
Canny lass, Geordie girl, he gave her pints and fags and grub and shorts. Canny lass, Geordie girl, she gave him earache and penal warts,Penal warts.
soulboy
Main scooter: t5 172 and a bit more

jesus christ i had a couple of cr 500 and they couldnt live with the kx 5 and that is a feckin work of heart very very well done :fb:
T5-190

soulboy wrote:jesus christ i had a couple of cr 500 and they couldnt live with the kx 5 and that is a feckin work of heart very very well done :fb:
Thanks soulboy, I'm still no further forward with her. Work and travel have been relentless this year, I still need to get an Mot and a reg number. But I'm on the case.
soulboy

Andy Pickering wrote:so what would be the best moto x motor to drop in a lammy..
YZ 490 if you wanna die air cooled 4 speed and nothing could touch it sraight line speed :frog:
chez
Main scooter: li150 special

soulboy wrote:
Andy Pickering wrote:so what would be the best moto x motor to drop in a lammy..
YZ 490 if you wanna die air cooled 4 speed and nothing could touch it sraight line speed :frog:
a guy i know is putting finishing touches to a kawazaki kx 450 conversion will be an interesting beast when done lol :twisted:
soulboy

A KX 450 IS A VERY VERY OLD ENGINE AND AIR COOLED i think that was like the cr 480 only made for a short time
runar500
Main scooter: Lambretta

There is no such bike as a Kx 450. The bigbore Kx prior to the 500 was 420.
soulboy

i think there was a us one ...maybe wrong ..the 420 was a real big didnt have left hand kickstart like the cr 480 :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information