TS1

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
alle

hI, I've posted on dyno graphs tread

TS1 225
PHBH30
46/16
LI 150 gearbox
Taffspeed

mmmh not a good curve, why???
I need change gearbox
joespeed

are you sure that is the correct reading for your scooter! and not an indian 200?
alle

I'm sure, I've done it with myself on the bench
It's so strang for me also, it's strange why a ts1 can be so poor power...
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Ok.....what crank are you running? What stroke and is it 107 or 110 rod? And based on that answer...how did you set you your port timings, do you know what your exhaust and transfer timings are?

Next....what jetting is in the carb? Main:Pilot:Atomiser:Needle:Clip

Next, what is your ign timing set at, and what is your squish measured at?

In VERY simple laymans terms.....if you set the height of the cylinder so that the piston crown is level with the bottom of the exhaust port when at BDC, and make sure your squish is circa 1.25mm that will see you right for now in that area. Then make sure jetting is spot on, not too rich, not too lean. Lastly, set your ign timing at 17 degrees static.

Then....re-dyno. If curve is not as you require, then borrow a different pipe off a friend, and experiment. Depends where in the rev range you want your power.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
FTLofH
Main scooter: GP TS1

Are you sure you are getting full throttle unscrew headset pull throttle right back and look if it lifts up ..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information