gps speedo headset

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
CANbus

^ agreed that looks gangster. Would you tell us more about the engine, thanks.
11111111 = 0xFF
coaster

10 inch Terror wrote:That is pure class, theres nothing i don't like about it. Well done mate, top work.
As above, what is the spec of the engine?
iang
Main scooter: GP-auto / gts 250

coaster wrote:
10 inch Terror wrote:That is pure class, theres nothing i don't like about it. Well done mate, top work.
As above, what is the spec of the engine?
It's a piaggio typhoon/sr 172 with 55mm crank making it a 183 as it says on my speedo :)
..but is has had the works done on it by srt(shinyred)...it's quick :D

Engine wise it's been a nightmare as it was originally a 360 twin!!

After lots of money and time i gave up on it and put it back to a single but then engine case snapped in half :cry: ..so it was new engine and then the works done it by shiny :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivPLLLi ... detailpage
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I spoke too soon, i don't like the back light! :D
CANbus

iang, how is the speedo working out, are you happy with its performance, have there been any issues?

cheers
11111111 = 0xFF
iang

CANbus wrote:iang, how is the speedo working out, are you happy with its performance, have there been any issues?

cheers
Yes M8, It's been spot on and no issues as yet,was worried about the vibrations but so far so good :D
What you don't realise is,when youv'e got an accurate speedo is how slow you really go ie following around cars in a 30 limit and only doing 27 and to do a proper 80 takes some doing :shock:
Tryed the 0-60 run with it..and even with an un planned wheelie i still had a respectable 7.1 secs :D .I think with a bit of practice i could get it a bit lower...Overal well pleased with it.
WINTERMODEL150
Main scooter: lambretta ld auto

iang wrote:
CANbus wrote:iang, how is the speedo working out, are you happy with its performance, have there been any issues?

cheers
Yes M8, It's been spot on and no issues as yet,was worried about the vibrations but so far so good :D
What you don't realise is,when youv'e got an accurate speedo is how slow you really go ie following around cars in a 30 limit and only doing 27 and to do a proper 80 takes some doing :shock:
Tryed the 0-60 run with it..and even with an un planned wheelie i still had a respectable 7.1 secs :D .I think with a bit of practice i could get it a bit lower...Overal well pleased with it.
7.1 secs, your misses said you was quick but I didn't realise the poor girl was getting short changed :cry:

You need to get that pot belly over the handlbars to stop the wheel lifting I reckon :frog: oh and how long can you hold that old pinker at 80mph for before it lets go :wtf:

Dean
iang

WINTERMODEL150 wrote:
iang wrote:

cheers
7.1 secs, your misses said you was quick but I didn't realise the poor girl was getting short changed :cry:

You need to get that pot belly over the handlbars to stop the wheel lifting I reckon :frog: oh and how long can you hold that old pinker at 80mph for before it lets go :wtf:

Dean
Hey...enough now!!
Well you get that old ld out and we will go out and see..?? oh i forgot... will you be able to get to 80 ;)
iang

WINTERMODEL150 wrote:
iang wrote:

cheers

Dean
or i could give you a tow ..
Last edited by iang on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICSPEED

i quite like the light :D
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information