Considering letting my Vega go......

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
bumpkin
Main scooter: GP200 TS1

Hello scooter peeps, I have had my Vega for getting on 20 years now (it was once if I recall 'my little girl' in red candy) it is curently ford Paris Blue (hence the name) this is how I brought it......I have been all over on it back in the day and recently to Wollacombe (oooh it;s painfull ;) currently has a 130 Kawasaki (KH400) piston (no porting) with a starstream box and will do 60+a bit and cruise at 50-55mph. I have a 24 Dellorto + converted T5 mickek but needs jetting/setting up..... am considering selling as she gets very little use :(
What are your thoughts out there... :wtf:
e type

Any pics
Speed Demon
Dealer

bumpkin wrote: (it was once if I recall 'my little girl' in red candy)
Could you mean 'Little Darlin', in which case it was one of a pair of candy red and chrome tuned Vegas that I remember from IoW '84. Lush.
Get to SULK
bumpkin

Speed Demon wrote:
Could you mean 'Little Darlin', in which case it was one of a pair of candy red and chrome tuned Vegas that I remember from IoW '84. Lush.

-Is that Sticky? - its Jer (Bristol)..........This one came from Gloucester area.....the chap had a GP with a coffin side car 'funeral pyre' I fink
bumpkin

e type wrote:Any pics
...have a look in here
http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic ... 10&t=19308

..I'l try to post some clearer ones...
Speed Demon
Dealer

Alright Jer - just done a look up - it seems 'my little girl' was the twin to 'my little darlin' mentioned here. Seeing those Vegas bombing down the hill from the gate at IoW '84 is for some strange reason etched in my mind and why I have an unrequited love of scoots that unfortunately ride like anal chainsaws.

The pair are mentioned here:

http://forums.lcgb.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtop ... ling#17199
Get to SULK
Speed Demon
Dealer

Is that pics of both the red Vegas in DD's custom bit in the latest Scootering?
Get to SULK
shocky

bumpkin wrote:
Speed Demon wrote:

-Is that Sticky? - its Jer (Bristol)..........This one came from Gloucester area.....the chap had a GP with a coffin side car 'funeral pyre' I fink
steve and kaz martin had funeral pyre and a few vegas there from chelt and i think lee clift from stax had a few tuned ones
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
bumpkin

'steve and kaz martin had funeral pyre and a few vegas there from chelt and i think lee clift from stax had a few tuned ones'
.them's the ones.....I got this one from Lee.......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information