Suzuki conversion

If you want to tell us about or ask about a standard spec or restoration project....post it here.
fullmetaldany

Hi
I am now the proud owner off an TV175 / 2 (bought it for 750 euro :baddevil: )
I am look for a shop in the UK who can convert the barrel too A Suzuki 190 or 205 and ready for an reedvalve LTH + an AF exhaust
I need also the specifications for the engine as: ratio, gear , and so on
the scoot is already stripped, engine also and ready for sandblasting ,and glassblasting
a want a price all in .parts ,labour and P&P back too belgium
if I need parts all order them with my friend LTH in germany
best regards
Fullmetaldany
Stokie

I guess most of the reputable tuners here in the UK could help you.

Ralph Saxelby's tuning is legendary and meticulous. His Suzuki 190's can be excellent. RS Tuning Conversions. 00 44 1302 857082

MB Developments I'd expect will give you good service - however as they've recently moved into a new building there may be a delay before they'll be able to help you. They work closely with BGM / Scooter Centre Koln so I guess will ship to Germany often. MB also produce their own reed valve and have cylinder boring facilities in house
http://mbdevelopments.co.uk/contact.php

Harry Barlow at ProPorting is quite well known for his Suzuki 190 conversions and is a really helpful guy.He can be difficult to get hold of sometimes but phone is best either around 09:00 or in the evening (18:00 - 19:00) You might need to chase him a little though. Tel: 0044 116 287 1285
soullad
Dealer

If you are fitting a reed valve wouldn't the rd350 LC piston be a better choice than the Suzuki version, its already got the reed windows and comes in 64-66 mm versions, ideal for 185 + cc top ends.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information