Model C transmission

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
jazzyb

marc if you av problems with owt go on lcgb fourm give my mate waddo a shout great on the older models frank will second that 8-)
red devil

I 've had a look through my list of special tools but can't find one that was made specifically for pulling the bushes out, but I did find one for refitting them! However, looking again at your excellent photos there are ridges on the inside of the bush to seat the bearings, can you use these to pull or drive the bush out after the casing has been warmed up?
I'm sure a steel disc cut to fit inside the bush and come up against the bearing seat could be used to pull them out.
Any news on locating new ones? I've just had a look on the Vittorio's Casa Lambretta site for the model C and I cannot find the parts there although I am sure he offered them some time ago. I see a final drive pinion is 200 euros so I would hate to think what price the bushes would be if you can find some.
Marc

There´s a shop here selling parts for NSU Lambretta´s. They´ve got bushes in stock, will phone them on monday and ask if they fit. They also got different size shims to take up any slack at the swinging arm.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information