Rat Fink Batly

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
evinator93
Xbox live gamer tag: evinator93

Congratulations wayne on winning best custom in the show, it was nice too see you let pikey pick up your trophy as he didnt win anything :frog:
waynegp200

evinator93 wrote:Congratulations wayne on winning best custom in the show, it was nice too see you let pikey pick up your trophy as he didnt win anything :frog:
cheers ev and yes i'm so kind to pikey ........thats what mates do :D :D :bouncing:
col@garageartwerks
Dealer
Main scooter: Anima mundi lambretta ts1 225

excellent mate
artwork on feature scooters : exiled,300,pure seduction,future shock,ink inflicted,carter usm,faithful friend,anima mundi,animal,ratfink,serenity,what is and what should never be,von dutch,the lost generation,grim fairytale
facebook 'the garage artwerks'
pikey

evinator93 wrote:Congratulations wayne on winning best custom in the show, it was nice too see you let pikey pick up your trophy as he didnt win anything :frog:
its because i am better looking and more photogenic and looked better on stage :frog: :frog: :frog: well done m8 think you should of got best in show though......
waynegp200

pikey wrote:
its because i am better looking and more photogenic and looked better on stage :frog: :frog: :frog: well done m8 think you should of got best in show though......
You must still have them fun fair mirrors hanging up in your house :lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information