Hagon Shocks

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Karl

Hi,

Can anyone help me I bought a Hagon Shock last year at Wickstead parts fair , I have not done many miles on it and have just gone out to the garage to prep the scoot for this years rallies and I've noticed the shock is totally shot, it is bent and twisted the top collar which stops the spring pushing out....it's less than a year old so does anyone know if there is any warranty on these?
Any help and advise welcome as it is a shame to see it broken after only doing about a 1000 miles :(

Cheers Karl
Skar

corrado (on here) has these made, they certainly have a warranty when bought new from him, I guess it depends who you bought it from and if it was new or not? I'm more than happy with mine..

http://www.justlambretta.com/
minotaur

i have 2 , quality item, quality manufacturer, i have a biker friend with 12 bikes , he knows his stuff when he saw my shocks he could not praise them enough!

this seems very unusual, did you buy off a reputable stall? do you have a photo?

these definately have a 1 or 2 year guarantee
sideout
Main scooter: SX150/GP Muggy/LiS3 Avanti TT3

"Being UK made it comes with a 2 year warranty, (a novelty in the Lambretta world don't you think?) with the exception of the chrome plating on the spring"

From the Just Lambretta site.

I'm happy with mine and wouldn't hesitate to get another when I need one on another scoot. :)
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

PM on it's way to you Karl. No problem repairing it. Sounds like the steel spring seat plate has broken.
Cheers,
Martin.
Karl

corrado wrote:PM on it's way to you Karl. No problem repairing it. Sounds like the steel spring seat plate has broken.
Cheers,
Martin.
Thanks Martin for the help . Shock in post 2 Hagon in morning . :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information