Witch legshield

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Stian

I have a question about legshield for my S.3

I crash my Lambretta pretty badly just before EuroLambretta last year, I now collecting parts for the rebuild. I have bought several 2hand legshilds from e-bay italy and so on, but they emty my bankacount but dont have usable quality so far.

I am wondering if someone have any experience with the remade ones that are awailable? I am not looking for any cheep Asian crap. Can somenone recomend one and state where I cant get hold off one?

I see and add for Lambretta body bits in last scootering, but the did't put any e.mail adress in the add, are they good and does someone now the e-mail adress to that company?

Of course if someone in here have a usable inocenti S.3(Li, tv or sx) legshield to sell and willing to ship it to norway, I will be more then interested, bud its pretty much hassle to pack and ship such type off parts so private person undestandable normaly dont botter to do so.

Sorry for my bad English!

Cheers
Stian Kaurel, Norway
Knowledge
Dealer
Main scooter: GP

Ouch. No wonder you have bought some new brake cables off me, but perhaps it was too late.

Unfortunately, I have no experience of re-made legshields, but have you taken your existing legshields to a good panel-beater? Some of these guys can resurrect the dead!
Martin
andylaw7

f@@k me stian you didnt mess about did you good luck with your search .
Stian

It was nothing rong with the brakes, but more the RB kit who have to take the blaime..

If you had nown the laber cost in this country you would have stop breathing for a few seconds.. But sure thats wat gonna happen if not a desent legshiled pops up...
Dryballs

Oh dude!

Hope you were OK?

I bought some lambretta body bits side panels for my Li special about 3 years ago....

They are pressed, and perfect to paint straight away

the only downside is they dont have any holes drilled in them, so you would have to spend a couple of days drilling 50 odd holes before you paint them!

You would have to phone them up tho

I had trouble finding a decent photo of my side panels, but you can see they are straight at least here!

My painter did no more prep than flat them back and paint them

Last edited by Dryballs on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dryballs

Actually, I found a pic of my freshly painted panel hanging up in the basement of my friends squat where it was painted!

As you can see, I foolishly didnt drill my holes first! Good thing I was skilled with the drill (and straight!) that day!

RICSPEED

i take it the frame straightened out OK ?

looks bad in that pic mate :shock:
Its in bits scooter club: www.facebook.com/groups/132415046859320
Stian

The frame was totaly flat, I got hold off a unused original sparepart frame without number packed in Inocenti papper with a tag with part number on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information