Word of warning!

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
chiggy03
Dealer

this dick on ebay has used a pic of the shock on my scoot from my website to advertise his listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lambretta-r1-rear ... 4a9b883530 just in case anyone has your eye on it! I've given him two hours to take it off before I report him :evil:
J1MS

chiggy03 wrote:this dick on ebay has used a pic of the shock on my scoot from my website to advertise his listing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lambretta-r1-rear ... 4a9b883530 just in case anyone has your eye on it! I've given him two hours to take it off before I report him :evil:
I'll give you £19.99 for it, thats if if he dosnt sell it for you first... :lol:
chiggy03
Dealer

:D
chiggy03
Dealer

He's took it off now and is selling someone elses for them http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/lambretta-r1-rear ... %26ps%3D63 recognise your scoot, anyone?
byron
Main scooter: Li Special; scarred,but sound

chiggy03 wrote:recognise your scoot, anyone?
I thought I recognised that as a scoot I have worked on from norwich in the same flip paint and with an R1 shock, but the side casing was chrome and it had a different pipe...
mark

that is the same bike m8 just an earlier version ;)
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

its only a picture its not like he is trying to sell your shock or your scooter...why not just ask him to put "picture is of a similer one"
carnt see the point of getting yer knickers in a twist tbh?
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
mark

i aint, just answering a question . i do think he should be showing a pic of the actual thing tho but i dont do ebay so dont understand all the bits about it :D
C*NTSPEED
Main scooter: vespa ts 125/200

mark wrote:i aint, just answering a question . i do think he should be showing a pic of the actual thing tho but i dont do ebay so dont understand all the bits about it :D
was not on about you mark just in general m8 ;)
GEMINI S.C.
BLACK WIDDA'S S.C.
chiggy03
Dealer

Maybe I'm being a bit of a tw@7 but when you've got people going on your website looking at bits you are selling and they see it somewhere else, something looks a bit fishy. I wouldn't take a barrell I'd took a dremel to and stick a pic of someone elses on there and try and sell it........there would be murders! But, like you say, no big deal ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information