Running temperatures

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
biglezz00
Main scooter: Lambretta GP125 (TS1 230)

Hi,
I’m just wondering what running temperatures people are getting? Specifically on TS1
I’m running a ts1 230 with a mamoth head amd a stainless super tourer I seem to be getting between 146 degrees and 162 degrees. This is using the threaded hole on our edge of head.

Thanks
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

biglezz00 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:59 pm Hi,
I’m just wondering what running temperatures people are getting? Specifically on TS1
I’m running a ts1 230 with a mamoth head amd a stainless super tourer I seem to be getting between 146 degrees and 162 degrees. This is using the threaded hole on our edge of head.

Thanks

My GT240 runs similar cht temps to that with bolt fixing In centre of cylinder head
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
biglezz00
Main scooter: Lambretta GP125 (TS1 230)

Ah thats good to here, I wasn’t sure if I was running abit too hot. I do have a stainless pipe on which I’m thinking of swapping to mild steel so that may bring them down abit

Thanks
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

biglezz00 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:50 pm Ah thats good to here, I wasn’t sure if I was running abit too hot. I do have a stainless pipe on which I’m thinking of swapping to mild steel so that may bring them down abit

Thanks
My Old TS used to run similar temps with a CST3 on as well
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information