E10 fuel addatives

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
parky

Sorry if this has been asked before, but has anyone used one of the fuel additives now available to combat E10 fuel. Obviously I try to use E5 but it is not always available. Any thoughts?
l111amo
Main scooter: Gp186

I’m using the putoline one, but to be honest haven’t been out much as the weather gone downhill
Northener
Main scooter: Lambretta SX200

I had to use E10 fuel when the 'manufactured' fuel shortage was on & had a bottle of E10 Fuel Fighter in my toolbox for such a time, now i either didn't add enough or it didn't work as the engine didn't run well until i topped up with E5 Super.

Like to know anyone else who's used it as this fake climate crisis BS won't be going away until folk wake up to this fraud, installing of the tyrannical Agenda 2030 will happen if you let it & we won't be going anywhere...just like the associated CONVID scam!
storkfoot
Main scooter: '70 GP150 [TS1 225]

Northener wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:21 pm I had to use E10 fuel when the 'manufactured' fuel shortage was on & had a bottle of E10 Fuel Fighter in my toolbox for such a time, now i either didn't add enough or it didn't work as the engine didn't run well until i topped up with E5 Super.

Like to know anyone else who's used it as this fake climate crisis BS won't be going away until folk wake up to this fraud, installing of the tyrannical Agenda 2030 will happen if you let it & we won't be going anywhere...just like the associated CONVID scam!
I have used a fuel additive for a few years. It didn’t stop me getting COVID-19. I can confirm that.
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

storkfoot wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:27 pm
Northener wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:21 pm I had to use E10 fuel when the 'manufactured' fuel shortage was on & had a bottle of E10 Fuel Fighter in my toolbox for such a time, now i either didn't add enough or it didn't work as the engine didn't run well until i topped up with E5 Super.

I have used a fuel additive for a few years. It didn’t stop me getting COVID-19. I can confirm that.
Paul, i've never used Fuel additive and never had Covid, so that must have caused it for you! ;) :lol: :lol:

Rich'
EddieStone
Main scooter: Lambretta Li 150

Have a look at this. Snake oil comes in many different types

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chsGBhB5g7o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information