Series 1/2 rear tyre fitting

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
db67

Hi , got out on my series 1 today because of the rare occurrence of nice weather :D & coming home I ended up with a flat tyre on the back, luckily I carry a spare & mini pump but I always have to let some air out of the spare in order to fit it because of panel handle bracket on the frame :roll: just wondered what other people do in this situation as no end of twisting & turning would make the spare wheel go on til I let some air out! :shock: thanks for any info ;)
wrecklessrobbie
Main scooter: li150

db67 wrote:Hi , got out on my series 1 today because of the rare occurrence of nice weather :D & coming home I ended up with a flat tyre on the back, luckily I carry a spare & mini pump but I always have to let some air out of the spare in order to fit it because of panel handle bracket on the frame :roll: just wondered what other people do in this situation as no end of twisting & turning would make the spare wheel go on til I let some air out! :shock: thanks for any info ;)
http://www.ilambretta.co.uk/forum/viewt ... mod#p18901

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

wrecklessrobbie

wrecklessrobbie wrote:
db67 wrote:Hi , got out on my series 1 today because of the rare occurrence of nice weather :D & coming home I ended up with a flat tyre on the back, luckily I carry a spare & mini pump but I always have to let some air out of the spare in order to fit it because of panel handle bracket on the frame :roll: just wondered what other people do in this situation as no end of twisting & turning would make the spare wheel go on til I let some air out! :shock: thanks for any info ;)
http://www.ilambretta.co.uk/forum/viewt ... mod#p18901

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29575&p=215937&hili ... ng#p215937

db67

Thanks for that, loads of good info there😉 cheers
wrecklessrobbie

db67 wrote:Thanks for that, loads of good info thereImage cheers
Welcome.
On my eibar S2 the rear bracket is cut slightly.
It came like that.

HxPaul
Main scooter: lambretta Li 150

Last post on page two on the link.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information