Clubman exhausts...

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

My understanding is the performance won't match...
mawso

Soosh my mate Tavspeed (he's on here) has a BGM think it's a V3 he replaced a Saigon Taffy with it, I've a Micron on think it's based on the DJ...read that on here maybe from one of Dave Webster's friends a few years back. But that old RS44 is still rock solid! When it was on the bike people used to say why don't you get rid of that standard pipe and put something else on? As tailpipe is so narrow unlike AF ones it looked like a standard box pipe...that was until it fired up and they wanted to know what it was lol (sure you already know all about that pipe though).
mawso

Hendy that pipe would almost be an old under kickstart Fresco hehe...reasonable grunt and decent mid range. I've an ADS3 to try on another engine, can't say I like it's looks that much, but it's supposed to pull very tall gearing with ease while only revving to 6k.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

My ADS3 peaks well over 6k. It needs redesigning though imo as it's too big around the head as virtually zero clearance around head and crossmember.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information