The Black Pearl has arrived......RICSPEED RIP #59

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
rosscla
Main scooter: Lambretta

"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better."
drunkmunkey6969

Cant thank Wayne Cudine enough for getting this back in his possesion, it wasn't easy, and then bringing it over to us.

Wayne and his Mrs are the carers for Rics children now, and are very busy with that role, plus sorting out Rich and Jo's 'paperwork' which has been left behind.

#59 now takes pride of place in the workshop, and i hope to take it to Elvington at the end of this year to sprint it.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

drunkmunkey6969 wrote: i hope to take it to Elvington at the end of this year to sprint it.
I'm sure, I and several others would "donate to the cause" for a 1/4 run.
fairspares
Main scooter: Lambretta GP RB252

corrado wrote:
drunkmunkey6969 wrote: i hope to take it to Elvington at the end of this year to sprint it.
I'm sure, I and several others would "donate to the cause" for a 1/4 run.

Fantastic idea and glad to see it at Scooterotica on display.
Fairspares Lambretta workshop.
sean brady scooters
Dealer

My thanks also to wayne ,its great to have it here and rest assured we will treasure it and take great care of it and hold it in trust :)
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
wayne cudine
Main scooter: Lambretta Lis150 Eibar series2

I'm glad to be able to leave it with you both after all the trouble we had in trying to get hold of it, I'd like to think that Rich would approve of what I've done with his scooter. I've brought it to you both as I know you both thought as much about Rich as we all did (and still do), and I know that in your care it will be both looked after and occasionally run as it was intended to be, and as it has pride of place in your workshop it can be both seen and admired for the beautiful work of art it actually is. I've told his children what I've done with it and they are just happy that it is safe after all the worry they've had over everything since their dad passed, and would like me to thank you both for agreeing to look after it on their behalf. Cheers lads.

Wayne(cue).
Oh and Dan I forgot to ask for some of your stickers. :P
See you both again soon. :D
shocky

Thats great news and a credit to you both at scooterotica I only meet rich twice one when I was at RAF linton on ouse and had to go into york and about 2 weeks after jo had pased away he was traveling to north devon and I offered to fit a spring to his R1 shocker ue uad a few cups of tea and them went on his way, I enjoyed his banter on here and facebook sorely missed by many....
on a similar note a close friend passed away last december and he was a keen scooterist and a very accomplished trial rider , petes scooters are still in his estates possentions and when his partner can bare to part with some of them I have offered to buy one of his scooters and keep it local and in the same condition as pete would have kept it .
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
drunkmunkey6969

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information