Brexit Poll.....

Fun and obscure stuff, anything 'off topic' goes...

Will you vote to remain or leave the EU?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Remain
25%
Leave
75%

Total votes: 55
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

corrado wrote:My work history mirrored what the remain camp wanted us to believe. In 1983 I got a job with, at that time, probably the biggest Health & Fitness company in the world....

Not sure if Dan can back up my facts as he worked for a department of the same company but think it may not have been until after our own Brexit. [Plus he'd still have been in short pants in the early 90s] :mrgreen:
Yes, I remember your store in Leeds Martin and i remember you running it. Turns out neither of us made any money working for Weider....lol. Workout World was a much better solution for you ;)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
DigDug
Main scooter: Lambretta

corrado wrote: I've voted UKIP since they came into being but I think they've been held back by wrongful association with far right groups, another of the remain camp's scare mongering that we're all racist little Englanders.
I don't think you can lay the blame for UKIP being branded as racist at the feet of the "remain" camp Martin. Most rational human beings had made their minds on that one long before it was decided that we needed a referendum on the EU.

I voted "join" last time and will be voting "remain" in a couple of hours.
Did you have to do that?
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

:?:
Last edited by corrado on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juan

It's usually a good Yardstick unless you're talking about the Jewish then Labour hate them too.

Voted and I'm for in.
lambro

Last 3 post's, in, out, in.
Anyone for a shake it all about :-/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information