New pipe for my imola

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
nellyboyo
Main scooter: Lambretta

My nk road just died a noble death after a few years .....I was happy with its performance and fit apart from the u bend had hit a couple of speed bumps and has been flattened ... Was looking at the bgm clubman and have done a search through back posts . The TSR EVO has no rear support so not keen on that

Shall I go for one as the price is my ball park or just bite the bullet and spend more on an expansion , cheers for any advice
Minority
Main scooter: Li230 S3

TSR Evo now comes with a rear support. Don't know how effective it is, but it's got one.
Shipleystevep

Just finished fitting a tsr evo to my S2 200 (smallblock) mugello. Dont know how it goes yet but looks quality and end can support seems sturdy. Be interesting to see how it compares to my S3 186 mugello which has the bgm clubman and rides really well
bazza3004

As stated above the TSR does come with a rear support bracket and does seem a well made pipe. I bought one to replace the franspeed race I previously had on the imola (removed it to fit on the TS1) but as yet I haven't run the imola with the TSR but its ment to be quite torqey .
nellyboyo

Cheers for the replies , I'll make the decision this morning with Dai (OSW)
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Why not buy another NK road if you were happy with the last one?
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Toddy
Main scooter: Lambretta Series 1

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Why not buy another NK road if you were happy with the last one?
Are they available ?
As my Dad used to say "Each to their own lad"
nellyboyo

Ha...had it repaired by my local welder..who knows what he`s doing ..as opposed to me blobbing and blowing holes in it..so the NK lives again....
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Good man, as for the TSR, nah, Im not convinced by them, they are cheap for a reason, hell someone posted only teh other day theirs snapped with little use.
Donnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information