Good Experiences with Dealers/Tuners?

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
shocky

Lol I didnt call them from there tried previously to going away and was only thare for a short time was trying to get stuff ordered and delivered on my hopefull return , and we were in the transitional phase so not offically a war zone altho the daily bomb, rocket and machine gun attacks told us otherwise :)
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
Muttley McLadd

I've ordered an R6 via satcom, so it'd be ready for my return. This was before the days of email.

I'm sure if they were to still exist, Motorcycle City would answer emails
CakeAndArseParty
eden
Dealer

I now always order stuff when im at work.... trying to do it in the warzone at home is near impossible!
carlos fandango

shocky wrote:
Racing planet for koso/stage 6 parts and many other auto parts ( I would genuinely use these guys for everything if they stocked it )
just googled them :D 3 minutes down the road from me :D ..mainly auto stuff :( ..but tyres look a good price, and a few other bits i can find uses for :D
Cant believe if never noticed them before :)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
shocky

Think.outside the box I've.used scooter assassins as well but the 10k miles away.but brilliant service

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
dodobeckam

I've always had good service from the following..
Scootopia
AF
Torbay Lambretta
And Mb
mick1
Main scooter: Li Avanti 225

JustLambretta
Lambretta upgrades
AF (good prices)
Ron Moss (good advice and always answers the phone)
Scooterotica.....again good advice and always has time to explain things....even when you're not buying anything :oops:
ktmh5
Main scooter: GP225 Mugello

eden wrote:Andy Francis
AF
Disco Dez
Gran Sport
Grantorismo
just Lambretta
robbospeed
reedspeed
Scoot forever

Cant comment on tuners as I do all my own but the list above are the "dealers" I buy from, I only buy from people who are down to earth and listen/react well to complaints.

I could make a much longer list of dealers I have used in the past but will never use again lol,

Disclaimer: if your not on the list above it doesn't mean you are on the never use again list, it probably means I have not yet dealt with you :)
What about Lambretta Leeds Eden? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris in Margate
Main scooter: Lambretta 1964 225 Special

Just Lambretta
Scootopia
Lambretta Restore
Yanker

Seiotoshi wrote:I posted this a couple of weeks ago Ron will happily impart his knowledge and wisdom regardless of how busy he is. He's given up many hours of his time for no charge, and a couple of weeks ago he spent most of the day dialing in my jetting to get me ready for a trip to Italy, only to refuse any kind of payment. Ron is rightly proud of his products and workmanship, and always takes it personally if you have any problems with his kits. Ron you are a top tuner and always put customer service first.
By the way, I don't get any endorsements from Ron, I just think he is a top guy and deserves some credit.
Try asking him for a Vespa PX EFL front hub cam spacer! Hero that Ron is, anyone with faculties should not have a problem selling 10 products? Ask yourself how that can be please?
eden wrote:Grantorismo
Who? Av yeow gorra spaych deayfunct chekka yet?

Bye
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information