FlexRide from Bikesure

Who do YOU insure your scooter with, give recommendations and opinions...
Barry@Bikesure

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Bikesure Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexRide. In short, if you have the ‘Riding other bikes’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £5000 worth of cover for the scooter you are riding.

I’m not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the riding other bikes third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn’t buy you the extension), the bike must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to a Bikesure insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their scooters like you and I. Using someone else’s scooter with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their scooters, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Jordan.
Last edited by Barry@Bikesure on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

"motorcycle..............?" oh dear :shock:
Scootering since 1968.
Barry@Bikesure

bristolmod wrote:"motorcycle..............?" oh dear :shock:
Apologies, I've edited the post - Didn't mean to offend! :D

Jordan
bristolmod
Main scooter: Lambretta TV175 S3- what else!
Location: Bali-Hai bar, Locarno Ballroom Bristol, 1967!- mines a Brown Split!!

no problem- :D
Scootering since 1968.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information