Well, won't be buying from Willenhall Scooters again!

General scooter chat, any scooter related non technical info.
carlos fandango

What ? Your brothers got a conscience !!! Lol
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
eden
Dealer

oh no he hasn't lol :)
onthelam
Main scooter: not yet

If the shim is designed to keep the cone away from the seal and you think it is a bit thin, why not spend another 60p and buy another one and fit two?

Just asking.
ipman

Donnie wrote: I don't automatically leave poor feedback.
no you go a step further and start threads about scooter company's on respected scooter forums before you get a reply from them
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

Ah he's back, bless him.

I don't get your problem to be honest as starting a thread on here about a crap part has nothing to do with my emailing the seller whatsoever.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet and joined in the thread just to try and have a pop. I mean if you have nothing better to do with your time than try and aggravate people on a scooter forum maybe you should actually get out and ride?
Donnie.
dave411
Main scooter: Li 125

:roll: handbags :roll:
ipman

Donnie wrote:I don't get your problem to be honest as starting a thread on here about a crap part has nothing to do with my emailing the seller whatsoever.
so what happens if the seller has made a mistake and would like to help you out? you have already given him bad feedback by starting this thread which in turn could damage his business taking food off the table just because you cant sit and wait a while
Donnie

eden wrote:respected?
Glad it wasn't just me then! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Donnie.
Donnie

ipman wrote:
Donnie wrote:I don't get your problem to be honest as starting a thread on here about a crap part has nothing to do with my emailing the seller whatsoever.
so what happens if the seller has made a mistake and would like to help you out? you have already given him bad feedback by starting this thread which in turn could damage his business taking food off the table just because you cant sit and wait a while

Aw no, taking food off his table, sensationalise much?

Again, think this is the third time, my putting a thread up here about shite parts has nothing to do with ebay feedback, nor communication between the seller and I at all.

Shite is shite, this part should never have been sent out and there's little if any excuse, if you believe there is then you must be one of the few proponents of coke can shims used in vietnamese scooters and believe it's a perfectly acceptable form of "engineering" :? :?
Donnie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information