FOXHAT 260's

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Skar

/edit
sean brady scooters
Dealer

thanks very much for that post NIC... :D
we were tempted to say as much ourselves ,but it would no doubt have been taken the wrong way.........by some folk.
your independant view on this topic is much appreciated.
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

The company I work for are one of the leading modular building companys in the country..we dont have a website...we dont have salesmen...we dont spend thousands on advertising...what we have is a product that sells its self and a level quality, after sales, on site support project management support, and if I get a warranty phone call at 7.00am regarding an electrical/plumbing/or general building problem I can have an answer or someone on the road within an hour to solve the problem for our customers..

Not a scooter related answer I know BUT our customers dont need adverts or flashy websites what promise lights and bells..they have my mobile number and they know it will be sorted no fuss and thats why 90% of our work is repeat business and the other 10% are new customers joining the happy customers we already have... :mrgreen:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Bofs
Main scooter: Zundapp Betta 500

Muffspeed....no muff too tuff
Bad Samaritans SC

1957 Zundapp Betta 500 Auto
1966 Motovespa Sprint 210 Polossi
1960 Lambretta Cutdown 205 Project
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

PMSL....!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just spat cheap lager all over the screen.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
sean brady scooters
Dealer

thats great,I love it.............. :lol:
thanks for that bofs ,its wonderfull.......... :D
Sean Brady Scooters - 01765 690 698
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I've just had to watch it again once or twice.....very good. :D
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Andy Pickering
Main scooter: GP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Now thats f@@king brilliant..well done bofs.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ricspeed, gone but never forgotten RIP my friend #59
Stokie

Nic wrote: Yes, I'd love to know more about their work, in the same way as I would love to know more about Mark Broadhurst's stuff and dyno results from him, or JB or some other top tuners. It's interesting, in that context, that no-one seems to have kicked off about the fact that MBD's Racetour kits have no dyno results on its website. Or anywhere else that I've seen. Or, as someone mentioned, for AF's RB kist on its own site. Or for the Targa Twin. Or the Casa 185/210 kits. And so on....
You have a point about the way the original Foxhat ad / thread was hyped & worded which is probably what caught Adspeeds attention in the 1st place. However I've not read on any other tuners website anything quite as bold or, dare I say it, potentially overstated as the Foxhat motors.
There was a dyno sheet knocking about for one of the MB kits that was fitted to Mouse's scoot though and Adspeed posted the graph from his own tuned 190 which at close on 20bhp was f@@king impressive as far as I'm concerned.
Special X
Main scooter: Lambretta 125 special 230cc

And on the lowest reading dyno around . . . . . . . No matter what the Scootering dyno survey said.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information