Reedvalve - any suggestions for a smallblock?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Andy W
Main scooter: GP 186 Imola

Well I have borrowed a Fran Road pipe and a TSR Evo to try this weekend, plan to try the raod pipe tonight and then the Evo over the weekend. will let you know what I think once done.
Which other end cans will fits these as I note they are quite large in diameter and sits close to the panel?
Mine is a Gp so may not become an issue but will let you know.;)
Minority
Main scooter: Li230 S3

Andy W wrote:Well I have borrowed a Fran Road pipe and a TSR Evo to try this weekend, plan to try the raod pipe tonight and then the Evo over the weekend. will let you know what I think once done.
Which other end cans will fits these as I note they are quite large in diameter and sits close to the panel?
Mine is a Gp so may not become an issue but will let you know.;)
Darrel Taylor of Taylor Tuning does a nice carbon end can for the EVO I believe.
alanscottj
Main scooter: Lambretta GP SS250 Casa

Can't believe the difference the reed valve has made. Just been for a spin and it's like a different scoot. Acceleration is amazing, sounds great. Not sure if I need to rejet as my scoot was set up very rich before so I think it might be ok. EGT is in a good range but haven't had it on the dual carriageway yet to see what the temp goes to at full throttle.
Lambretta Series 2 Rat - RB260, SuperTourer, Cyclone 5 gearbox 😎👍
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information