Which ignition retard

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
Rick
Main scooter: Jet200

There seem to be a few on the market, I was looking to get an augsto 6000 but was wondering if one of the variable units maybe a better bet MTech or Kheper?

I'm running an Avanti TT3 with a supertourer and would like to get the bottom end back, Especialy the launch which is very poor. It was great with my old pipe.

Thanks
carlos fandango

When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
monument7
Main scooter: Li auto conversion 180

Does this mean that each reply you receive is from a retard :lol: :lol:
Just asking :roll:
Adam_Winstone
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

I went for the Agusto 6K for the same reason. NB: I had to file out my stator adjustment slots to get anywhere near a suitable starting point and retard finish.
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I find the MTech very useful, well priced, versatile and effective. I would recommend it.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
1469leach
Main scooter: jet200/rapido 225

How do you go about setting up the mtech,do you find jetting the motor difficult with them? I've had a bit of trouble getting mine right,it seems difficult to get the mid range atomiser/needle combo to work well on my phbh.

Cheers Jeff
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

I strobe it to the degree range I'm wanting to work within and then run it on my Dyno to dial the jets in.
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Donnie
Main scooter: Lambretta Eibar Series 2

yep mtech here too, great bit of kit, put it on the middle setting then jetted it to suit. also on a phbh and my needle / atomiser was a bit of a pig to get right too. went from a AV268 / x7 to AV266 / x13, that's on a 30phbh and clubman on a mugello 186
Donnie.
Timbo
Main scooter: SX200 and GP230 RT

....best thing I did was to get rid of my Augusto...one less thing to go wrong..... :roll:
stokky

Mtech for me.
Tell Martin what your set up is and he will give you a good starting point

I've got a couple, kitted bikes, can't be sure, but seem to remember being told to set at 19' and setting B (but could be wrong !)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information