brenbo master cylinder

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
satans reject
Main scooter: lambretta gp

morning all,

these brenbo master cylinder seem to be the new next thing, (the green cutdown in this months scootering....) anyone one out there using one and which 'model'?

thanks

scott from morecambe
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

There's loads of different ones on the market of that style, the difficulty is in making it fit the Lambretta light switch housing. MB used to do a switch housing to mate up with these motorbike style fitment master cylinders.
They look odd to me unless you've got a hydraulic clutch and use a matching master cylinder for the clutch too.
soulster22
Main scooter: italina GP 200

Got one fitted on my GP and it looks the nuts. like the way you can adjust the lever inwards or outwardly and the master cylinder itself is a work of art.

will try to post an image later if possible.

regards Harry
Agent Buchwald

There are a lot of fakes around for those that like to make life more interesting than it really is.
corrado
Dealer
Main scooter: Lambretta GP

"Brenbo" sounds like a fake to me, unless it's a tribute brake. :lol:

BGM one might be suitable ...
http://www.scooter-center.com/product/B ... tmatch=ALL
shocky

Looks good on a R1 sadly not on a lambretta. looks like the sort of thing someone would fiddle with when the scoot wasleft unattended
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
satans reject
Main scooter: lambretta gp

soulster22 wrote:Got one fitted on my GP and it looks the nuts. like the way you can adjust the lever inwards or outwardly and the master cylinder itself is a work of art.

regards Harry

harry,

have you dug your camera out yet?

scott
Jonny mars bar
Main scooter: Gp rb250

Hi, it's my cutdown in scootering. Radial master cylinder is a brembo 16 x 18. It's probably the best bit of kit on the scooter. Loads of feel to the brake, much better than the Nissin type although Nissin radial ones are good they don't look as good as the brembo. I use an mb mount although you have to get it welded a little as the brembo mounting holes are off set slightly. I will try and post a picture up tomorrow.

You can get a radial master clinnder from ped parts, the same as the bgm ones..

Cheers jonny
soulster22

Jonny mars bar wrote:Hi, it's my cutdown in scootering. Radial master cylinder is a brembo 16 x 18. It's probably the best bit of kit on the scooter. Loads of feel to the brake, much better than the Nissin type although Nissin radial ones are good they don't look as good as the brembo. I use an mb mount although you have to get it welded a little as the brembo mounting holes are off set slightly. I will try and post a picture up tomorrow.

You can get a radial master clinnder from ped parts, the same as the bgm ones..

Cheers jonny
Good morning Gents, my master cylinder is the same as Jonny's and as requested i have attached a photo below. will send one of it fitted to the Lambretta later.

https://flic.kr/p/o5UJ3m

regards Harry
soulster22

satans reject wrote:
soulster22 wrote:Got one fitted on my GP and it looks the nuts. like the way you can adjust the lever inwards or outwardly and the master cylinder itself is a work of art.

regards Harry

harry,

have you dug your camera out yet?

scott
Morning Scott,

image of the brenbo brake assembly as fitted on my GP

https://flic.kr/p/nXiPJT

Regards Harry
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information