Pictures of your PM Volante disc fitted

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
steveg

Can anyone post some pics of a PM Volante single anti dive disc fitted? I want to have a look at hydraulic hose and speedo cable routing. Cheers http://www.lambrettainnovation.co.uk/sh ... -dive.html
steveg

I know it's a very specific request, but can anyone help? Cheers
wack 63
Main scooter: '71 GP TS1

Fitted one a fortnight ago and we routed the brake hose like a reverse pull cable with a 20 degree banjo on the caliper, allow enough hose to enable the wheel to be removed. We did away with the speedo drive as using a SIP speedo although a mate fitted his on the hub side and fitted a speedo cable bracket on the link pivot bolt on the left fork. If the speedo drive is facing the wrong way you need to remove the brass cap in a vice then remove the worm and drift the brass tube out then rebuild the opposite way.
jonashford
Main scooter: Lambretta SX RB235

You've seen mine Steve?? I don't use the speedo but I've routed the hose the same way as the speedo cable goes on a std hub. I got lee chambers to make me a hose to my requirements
carlos fandango

Here you go steve, this has been converted to run tubeless , this is an old pic if you need one from a different angle let me know :)

When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
steveg

Thanks for that Russ.

Jon I have seen yours, but I never take much notice until I actually need something :oops: I'm not going to be using a cable speedo either and was thinking of using that routing for the hose.

Wack, any tips for fitting or bleeding?

Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information