dragster/runner wheels

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
dragsterjohnny
Main scooter: italjet dragster 125 lc 2t

i have a runner 125 engine in my dragster. old "fx" i think, has a bigger disc than front. the std dragster wheel are ugly and was wondering if the new runner wheel would fit on the rear. i found out the "nrg" wheels don't fit because the caliper catches on the inside. also my scooter shop try'd a wheel that looks like an Aerox but with 5 holes but the valve was on the other side. then i thought what about the new runner wheel!...... can anyone shed any light on this?
e type

If your engine is a gilera runner and a rear drum brake it is a fx if a 125 or fxr if a 180 an there are many different wheels which fit it all depends on the outside diameter of your brake pads as there are two different sizes .. and if it's a disc brake on rear it's a sp engine where 125 or 180 ...the only difference between sp engines are the nut on the outside of side case (later) or in side (early) at rear where clutch is ..if that makes sense ...so which do you have as you say you have a fx/r engine but u have a caliper which to me means disc ? :D an if it's disc only the drag or sp runner wheels will fit
dragsterjohnny
Main scooter: italjet dragster 125 lc 2t

my clutch nut is on inside of casing, its 125 and it has rear disc
e type

Only dragster or sp runner fit ...that it know off someone else may know better tho
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information