A few bikes from the Great White North

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
hobospeed

Hi all, I guess it's about time I contribute to this section as I've been lurking here for a while. Below are a few of my bikes, including the local riff-raff photo bombing some of the shots.

A pair of 1959s: GS150(pretty stock other than the colour) and a (mostly) original paint VBA running a Malossi 210, PK fork and VBB drop bars.

The GS150 used to belong to the president of the Vespa Club of Canada who shipped the bike back to Italy in the 1990's and "raced it" in the Milano Taranto.

Next is a rare/odd beast. A Taiwanese made PGO PX150 clone from 1985. They are ugly but reliable, plus they came with a anti-dive front end from the factory! 12v points ignition and a regular 150cc 3 port rotary valve motor. Its not running it's original fender, which is unique to these bikes, as I lent this one to a friend who ran it into the side of a SUV that pulled a left hand turn in front of him.

I picked this one up a few years back for super cheap with 700 kilometers on the clock. It still has pretty low mileage as I only ever use it as a back up if my other bikes are off the road. The quality of these bikes are pretty good when compared to Piaggio of the same vintage.

Later,

Tim
LI150
Main scooter: Series 2 LI150

I like them all 8-)
Even that ugly beast the px clone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information