Rally

Anything related to Vespas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
cgt75b
Main scooter: lambretta

Update folks the lock currently has a big hole in it :roll: and the rest of it ain't moving. What's the best way to get the rest out cheers. Like someone said it has got a bit messy !
fraggleexport
Main scooter: vespa sprint

No real answers here chap but I had exactly the same problem about a month ago (on a Rally too). I had a fully drilled centre and still the b@stard wouldnt slide out!

I found the best way was to try and get my pinky down the tube and try and apply some pressure from that way. Maybe some snipe nose pliers. There must have been something catching in there that suddenly moved and out it came without a hint of feeling guilty!
goldeneye

buy the local chav "posse" 4 cans of white lightning, they'll get it off for ya in 2 minutes.
cgt75b

goldeneye wrote:buy the local chav "posse" 4 cans of white lightning, they'll get it off for ya in 2 minutes.
Goldeneye we are not in the North East down here mate :lol: sorry mate couldn't resist !
brucie
Main scooter: vespa px mk1

cgt75b

Had another go at the lock this morning, and am pleased to say the whole thing is out now :D took my time with 2 mm 4mm and then monster 10mm drill bit, it was no match for that lol. I was just very conscious of damaging the actual lock housing which I don't think I have done, happy days. Just like to thank everyone for advice and input on the scooterotica forum.

Thanks again Paddy :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information