Bikesure Insurance and other Insurance related questions

Who do YOU insure your scooter with, give recommendations and opinions...
Barry@Bikesure

For those that haven't seen my introduction in the 'Welcome' section - http://scooterotica.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27532.

I'm here to try and help you guys out as much as possible an offer impartial advice on any insurance enquiries.

If you have any questions you wish to ask or you would like to leave feedback about Bikesure then feel free to post here and I will respond accordingly.

As a reminder, you do receive up to a 25% discount for being a member on the forum so if you would like to sound us out and have a quote then feel free to PM me and I will arrange a call back at a time that is convenient to you.

I look forward to speaking to you all,

Many thanks

Barry @ Bikesure
Yanker

Just renewed with CN: 3 x Classic scoots 1961 to 1969, 125 to 250cc, £158 FC inc European breakdown.

I've found CN over the years (many)

1) Very helpful in an event: a full 10/10 (2 events)

2) A little bit pesky around renawal time: I don't blame them to do so given the solid service they have delivered and not blagging about it.

3) Accomodating: Eg. last renewal I announced that the S2 had gone from 186 to 198cc, it was 'yep, noted. your premium is not affected'

4) When I 'happened' into the boot of a Micra 3 years ago, as she had run into the side of a Megane they were so efficient I had absolutely no interruption to my normal routine: Virtualy little sitting for hours listening to menu choices compared to most.

Unfortunately, what I did not find available was an optional 'windscreen' addition to the policy sufficient to cover my original Wipac, so I disposed of it. God forbid the consequences!
Yanker

I obviously mean 'od FORBODE the consequences'.......sorry.....thanks
Yanker

Yanker wrote:Just renewed with CN: 3 x Classic scoots 1961 to 1969, 125 to 250cc, £158 FC inc European breakdown.

2) A little bit pesky around renawal time: I don't blame them to do so given the solid service they have delivered and not blagging about it.

3) Accomodating: Eg. last renewal I announced that the S2 had gone from 186 to 198cc, it was 'yep, noted. your premium is not affected'

4) When I 'happened' into the boot of a Micra 3 years ago, as she had run into the side of a Megane they were so efficient I had absolutely no interruption to my normal routine: Virtualy little sitting for hours listening to menu choices compared to most.

Unfortunately, what I did not find available was an optional 'windscreen' addition to the policy sufficient to cover my original Wipac, so I disposed of it. God forbid the consequences!
Actually Barry@Bikesure. If you can better this, refund my cancelation admin and guarantee thet you can match or better this policy premium on the same basis for the next 5 years, at the the above service levels, I'll buy 5 years worth off you tomorrow!
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

Barry, thanks for the welcome and the info. I'm sure you'll have lots of interest on here.

You'll have to forgive a few of our members though......not all of them are mentally stable, and a few like our friend Yanker like to add a bit of humour to their posts. ;) lol

Its just a bit of fun, but why not see if you can call his bluff and offer him a 5 year policy! Lol :)
See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
Barry@Bikesure

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:Barry, thanks for the welcome and the info. I'm sure you'll have lots of interest on here.

You'll have to forgive a few of our members though......not all of them are mentally stable, and a few like our friend Yanker like to add a bit of humour to their posts. ;) lol

Its just a bit of fun, but why not see if you can call his bluff and offer him a 5 year policy! Lol :)
Ha! I wouldn't worry, I'm sure it will be me apologising for my mental instability before the year is out!
Barry@Bikesure

Barry@Bikesure wrote:
Ha! I wouldn't worry, I'm sure it will be me apoligising for my mental instability before the year is out!
I'd just like to point out that I am in fact relatively mentally stable...
Barry@Bikesure

Yanker wrote:Just renewed with CN: 3 x Classic scoots 1961 to 1969, 125 to 250cc, £158 FC inc European breakdown.

Sounds very good Yanker!

I'll leave you for this year but if you do find yourself having any trouble in the future, then feel free to let me know and I'll give it a bash.

Cheers
carlos fandango

" up to 25 % discount " .......thats a little ambiguous ? whats the criteria to get 25% ?

Ive just renewed my ins

fully comp with breakdown
S1 li150 200cc £4k
S3 li150 RB240 front disk £3k
S3 li 125s TS1225 front disk £4k
S3 GP150 (indian) RB200 front disk £3k

FJ £328 (up from £158 :shock: )
Bikesure £299
Carol nash £235

I went with CN :)
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Barry@Bikesure

carlos fandango wrote:" up to 25 % discount " .......thats a little ambiguous ? whats the criteria to get 25% ?

Ive just renewed my ins

fully comp with breakdown
S1 li150 200cc £4k
S3 li150 RB240 front disk £3k
S3 li 125s TS1225 front disk £4k
S3 GP150 (indian) RB200 front disk £3k

FJ £328 (up from £158 :shock: )
Bikesure £299
Carol nash £235

I went with CN :)
The criteria is simply to be a member of the forum.

Whether you get up 25%/20%/15% ect depends on the scheme that is quoting on your risk details.

Feel free to let us know when your renewal is due and we'll see how we fair.

Cheers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information