vespa malossi 210 30 bhp and 20lbs tq.

Post your Vespa dyno graphs here! But graphs & spec info only, keep the chat in the 'dyno chat' section ;o)
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

wheres the compression ratio at and what's the ignition timed at 'fixed or variable'? is one impressive graph,

muppet,
C’est la vie
fairspares
Main scooter: Lambretta GP RB252

Just to answer a few questions or not. I only ride Tonys vespas and have very little inside knowledge of what he does to get the good results he does from px engines. All i know is the exhaust is a new road race pipe from Germany and its running varitronic , no idea what comp ratio but wont be nothing to high as only running pump petrol. How long will it last? what i do know is that as with his sprinting engine it has the best parts inside from Dennis racing etc and will be thrasted about this year to show any weak spots he and i havnt already found.
Fairspares Lambretta workshop.
Yanker

Personally from 2nd hand experience of other's long term and distance ridden similar output LF engines I would not be as pessimistic about case life expectancy as the proportion of posts here suggests. Be interesting to look at ways of re-inforcing that mainshaft to layshaft area on the main case though.

I would 1st hand experience be more concerned about what appears to be a standard Sprint GL etc. front suspension, it's handling, weight! and stopping power.....
Muppet
Main scooter: SX 150 running in

fairspares wrote: and its running varitronic, no idea what comp ratio but wont be nothing to high as only running pump petrol.
that ansered the qestion :anbrgin; do like the graph torque is impressive

muppet,
C’est la vie
soosh
Main scooter: GP RS200 Iron barrel

Those figures and the spread of power/torque is pretty much what the super monza is,I'm sure I've seen a dyno graph of one somewhere.Very impressive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information