Scootermatix sponsored rider.....

Anything related to Lambretta or Vespa Scooters fitted with LC, Motorcycle and/or Auto engines!
drunkmunkey6969
Main scooter: '69 Lambretta GP

.....is called Josh.....he's quick round corners too! ;)

See our YouTube scooter channel for Tech-help: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheScooterFactory/videos
scootermatix

drunkmunkey6969 wrote:.....is called Josh.....he's quick round corners too! ;)

Yes. We attended the big sprint race. The 'Pilot' of 85mph ZIP is called Josh Brown. His profile is at:http://www.scootermatix.co.uk/racing/

He gets on quite well with the little monster of a ped. They do a nice little dance around corners too. We are soon to add a new guy called Euan Miller. So watch this space.
shocky

why dont you call yourself mbd then :!: why the "rouse" with a name change :?:
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
scootermatix

shocky wrote:why dont you call yourself mbd then :!: why the "rouse" with a name change :?:
Scootermatix is a seperate company. Mark is the MD, but it is a trio. Scootermatix is autos only, not classic.
scootermatix

scootermatix wrote:
shocky wrote:why dont you call yourself mbd then :!: why the "rouse" with a name change :?:
Scootermatix is a seperate company. Mark is the MD, but it is a trio. Scootermatix is autos only, not classic.
Don't think Google would give newbie youTube half Google's stock do you.
shocky

so have you got any EGT sensor brackets and prob nuts :?: for the koso/stage6 EGT
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm
scootermatix

shocky wrote:so have you got any EGT sensor brackets and prob nuts :?: for the koso/stage6 EGT
We'll there are 9,500 parts. You obviously know exactly what you're after. These are what we do.
KO-BE000M01
Mounting bracket for Koso EGT/ accelerometer KOSO Power Test - mounted on Mirror support

KO-BE002K02
Mounting bracket for Koso EGT / accelerometer Koso Power Test - fits downhill bars

KO-BE004K05
Mounting bracket for Koso EGT meter, Motorbikes and snowmobile

At the moment you need to check stock by telephone during office hours. Online shop will be here soon. Sorry, but I am not sure who is who on here. If you are a customer speak to ourselves or Drunk Monkey (when he gets his new workshop sorted).

We can send direct to you or you can buy through Dan. Stock turns over quite quickly and if they are not in we will see if we can source elsewhere. Either way, speak to Lee in the office. 01709 860958.
scootermatix

Oh yeah,

I joined to help Dan with the info. If you know Dan ask him. If you know Mark ask him. If you don't know either then call us during the week. Out of hours send over an email to orders [at] scootermatix.co.uk
shocky

SM thanks for the reply this is what im after http://www.lambretta-teile.de/product_i ... gauge.html
LTH price is very good some uk dealers want near double that :shock: i know theres postage on top from germany but i recone i could spend 100 EUROS there no problem
scootermatix

I have just asked the 'Gods for parts'...(this is Lee at Scootermatix btw). Lets see whether it is traceable.

When I know something I will let you know. Are they for your autos or your lambrettas?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information