Allstyles

Have a service, product or something to share with the members of Scooterotica?
gaz_powell

I dont want to restart the previous thread about Allstyles and this is not connected.

I would like to say that i recently needed some parts quickly - the parts were my specific requirement as i know what i`m doing - one been a vespa drive side seal and i only wanted Corteco brand (i wont use anything else) - The chap at the end of the phone discussed the other options - metal type etc but understood my reason and agreed that the Corteco was the best for the job

delivered the next day which included them ringing me back due of a wrong digit on my credit card - by the time it was sorted it was about 1500hrs

This is only the second order i `ve placed with them and both have been dealt very well

I will certainly use them again

gaz
bazman
Playstation gamer tag: bazman70

Agree Gaz , use them for all my vespa rebuilds and never any problem , and usually free post regardless of cost ( my discount for being LCGB member), top marks and very quick postage :)
10 inch Terror
Xbox live gamer tag: No.
Playstation gamer tag: PLEASE!
Main scooter: Lambretta LI Imola 185

I can only speak as i find too, they supplied me with everything i needed when i rebuilt a MK1 T5 a few years back. Always very friendly and helpful. To be fair, i was working near there at the the time, so i collected 90% of what i needed, but the parts ordered online, or over the phone always arrived and in good time.
gerryjunior
Xbox live gamer tag: no
Playstation gamer tag: no
Main scooter: lambretta li 2

I fitted a p2 engine to a gs 150 about 6 yrs ago, it was my first vespa in 10 years { lammy man } i bought most of the bits from allstyles and found them great to deal with , very chatty on the phone and shipping to Ireland was fast, no complaints here.
gaz_powell

Bazman - LCGB Discount missed that one !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information