My new project

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
GP240

thimbles ;)

Russ is it just me that looks at your avatar an see's the invisible woman sat on a invisible chair ?
Old Lambretta's never die, they get tuned..................
carlos fandango

CABALMAN wrote:LOOKING GOOD RUSS ! THINK U SHOULD DEFO STICK TO "KISS" LESS SPARES FOR US ALL TO CARRY. LOL. WE OUT XMAS ? :fb:
Sorry missed this.
Yes we out . AFAIK. lol
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

GP240 wrote:thimbles ;)

Russ is it just me that looks at your avatar an see's the invisible woman sat on a invisible chair ?
Thimbles ? they taper as well ? ive got some perspex /polycarbonate tube the right diameter, just need a slight curve putting in it, but its clear so needs to be turned opaque ? an ideas ?

Yes i see what you mean invisible woman with massive ti ...........er sunglasses. :D
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

Did a bit more on it today, i got all the electrics working and the indicators :D :D
Also sorted the hydraulic hose out so i didnt have to drill the head set :)
Hong Kong Phooey
Main scooter: Li Special TS1230

Looking good mate, always said you have got too much time on your hands. ;)
GLscoot
Main scooter: Vespa GS150

What about black perforated adhesive vynl. The stuff they use on adverts over bus & taxi windows. For the indicators.
Gary
carlos fandango

GP240 wrote:thimbles ;)
Just got it ! lol ....*Screw holes*
carlos fandango

GLscoot wrote:What about black perforated adhesive vynl. The stuff they use on adverts over bus & taxi windows. For the indicators.
Gary
I was thinking about getting some tinted window film. Just need to make sure it dosent make them to dark. that will be after its on the road though.
carlos fandango

Casings are back from the powder coaters today :D
And yes, their BLACK
Ill be building it up in the crimbo holidays all being well :)

Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Nice..... powder coated black cases.....now I'm feelin the force ! 8-)

G.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information