My new project

Post pics & videos of your scooter, projects you're working on, a lovely Vespa that you saw at a rally, or anything else scooter related.
carlos fandango

Well its finally finished ( well almost :) ) i got the seat back on Wednesday, From Clive Foster at http://www.scootrim.co.uk/ Thanks Clive top job :D . Just need to jet it in now and get a few miles on it before a dyno 8-)
I need to paint the hub , but ive been putting it off :(
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
carlos fandango

Minority wrote:
GLscoot wrote:There's not enough black, there are black socket head bolts, black nuts and washers available and they look the dogs hazels. I'm using them on my project.
I like the shiny shocky for contrast, but I think black washers and socket heads (button head preferably) would be ideal for the rack!
Yes GLscoot, probolt do some nice stuff like that, but like Minority, i like the contrast :D and these are cheaper :oops: :D
When i was young my Mom said "if you haven't got anything nice to say, say nothing at all " ..................... and people wonder why I'm quiet around them !
Mr G in NYC
Main scooter: SX200

Nice......... :D May the force be with you now :D G.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information