Auto Conversion Model D?

Anything related to Lambrettas... ask tech questions, post helpful info, or just read and learn.
ArmandTanzarian

johnd wrote:theres a guy in holland i know who is currently fitting an LD with a cosa engine and forks! I think he is doing it purely to wind everyone up though. :D
that just sounds horrible.

I think for the time being I'll just try and get it together and running . I might then ride it about for a little while and then sell it on. Its more or less all there and has already got a V5 (non-transferable) so it shouldn't be too tricky
Meus Lambretta est non infractus. Is est quietus.
fattspeed
Dealer

ArmandTanzarian wrote:has anyone ever done an auto conversion model D and would it even be possible without it looking all wrong? With no panels to hide things away it might look a bit clunky.

The reason I ask is that I've just bought a Model D that needs a lot of work and a mate happened to bring up the subject of a 172 air cooled Typhoon engine.
no mate i fink it will look ok .. you can put the auto in ther ok as i have sean one beaing built and it looks spot on ..you can build a engine in to any fing mate ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Information